Amphio Limited and The Juilliard School (together, we ) have worked together to create an application entitled 'Juilliard Open Studios', which will be available for use via the following platforms: Apple iPhone; Apple iPod Touch and Apple iPad to end users (the App).
As we have collaborated and worked together on the App, there are two data controllers, namely:
- Amphio Limited, whose company number is 08307292 and registered office is at 5 Jardine House, Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough Road, Harrow, Middx, HA1 3EX (Amphio). Amphio are the developer of the App; and
- The Juilliard School, a New York 501(c)(3) registered non-profit corporation located at 60 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023, USA (Juilliard). Juilliard are responsible for the majority of the content and imagery.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other document(s) referred to herein set out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
What information will we collect / you provide and why
In subscribing to or using the App you agree that we we may collect the following data from you:
- E-mail address;
- Mobile phone number;
- Language preference;
- Subscription status;
- User behaviour (associated with your e-mail address); and
- User Behaviour (together, the Data ).
We collect e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers, language preference and subscription status to allow us to maintain and administer the subscription service to the App, to send you transactional e-mails related to your account (eg forgotten password) and to be able to send you occasional marketing material (by e-mail and / or SMS).
Marketing material may be sent to you from both Amphio and Juilliard.
We collect user behaviour to send relevant e-mails to you based on where you are in the subscription flow (eg if you have forgotten to watch a free episode, to remind you if you quit during the subscription process or to nudge users who have not subscribed but have browsed other episodes in library etc.).
We also may use your data for product enhancement, research and development, new products, analytics, and to build and enhance our offerings.
Anonymous user behaviour may also be collected and used to help us improve the App for you. We may use and share aggregate non-personally identifiable data for any purpose.
Who we share your information with
We require these third parties with which we share your data to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your data.
We use other trusted businesses and affiliates to assist in the following processes:
- To assist with account creation and related issues (eg forgotten passwords);
- To provide marketing services; and
- To provide data analytical services.
Our affiliates and other trusted businesses are based all over the world. This may require a cross-border transfer of your data.
In providing us with your data, you consent to us passing your data onto our affiliates and other trusted businesses irrespective of their location around the world.
We also may share your data with social media platforms so that content and messaging from us can be posted in your social media account. Social media platforms will use your data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
For more information about our data sharing practices, see our full Privacy Policies referenced below.
Where will your data be stored
Your data may be stored by: (i) either of us; (ii) by one of our affiliates; or (iii) by third party data processors.
Your data is likely to be stored in the US, UK and China but may be stored in any jurisdiction around the world.
Who to contact in relation to your data
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the data controllers are based in the US and the UK respectively, their specific privacy terms are set out below. These Privacy Policies supplement this Preamble and provide additional information about each controller's data practices. Each controller (Juilliard and Amphio) is responsible for its own activities and not for the acts and omissions of the other.
Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
- We may share your Personal Information (as defined herein) with third parties for third party marketing purposes. You can elect for us not to do so by emailing us at email@example.com. To find out more about your opt-out rights, see the “Opt In and Opt Out” Section below.
- This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than through our Websites, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person, except that your rights to opt-out of our use and sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes applies also to the Personal Information that we collect offline.
- If you are located outside of the United States, you should know that the information you provide to us is being transmitted to us and processed in the United States and will be protected subject to this Policy and United States laws, which may not be as protective as the laws in your country. Also, this Website places cookies and local shared objects on your computer or device as described in this Policy. By using this Website, you agree to this.
Table of Contents
You can jump to each of the Sections, by selecting the links below.
Third Party Websites
Juilliard works with a variety of third party businesses to collect and manage information provided from, and provide services to prospective students, applicants, current students, alumni, purchasers and consumers of our digital products, employers and other site users. As part of these services , certain companies operate websites or online features on behalf of Juilliard and may display Juilliard's name, logo or other information on their sites. These sites are not owned or controlled by Juilliard, and this Policy does not govern these sites. These organizations have their own privacy policies which explain how they will use, protect and share your information, and we encourage you to read them. We have included links to some of these third party privacy policies below.
- Online Application: The privacy statement for the third party we use to collect certain online application information can be found here.
- Student Career Services: The privacy statement for the Student Career Services Network, which is hosted by Symplicity, can be found here.
What information is collected on this Website?
Information You Provide to Us
"Personal Information" is information that can be used to identify you as an individual or allow someone to contact you. We may collect Personal Information such as your name, date of birth, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, photograph, gender, donation information, credit card and other payment information, purchase, site browsing and transaction history, social security number, year you plan to begin study, current grade, other demographic information, interests and any other information you provide to us online. For example, we collect Personal Information when you conduct a transaction on this Website, fill out an application via this Website or our partner's site, register for information about our digital products, create an alumni, student, or other account on this Website, sign up for our newsletters, make a donation, make online purchases of products or tickets to events, complete any quizzes or surveys, or submit a comment or question to us by email or by the "contact admissions" feature, or similar feature on this Website. We may also collect additional Personal Information contributed by you, if we provide you with the capability to upload a photo or contribute to a blog, wiki or other social forum on this Website.
Information Gathered Automatically
When you visit a Website, some information is automatically collected by us. For example, our servers automatically collect your IP address when you visit this Website, and we may associate that with your domain name or that of your Internet access provider. If you access a Website that is a mobile application or a web-based Website via a mobile application, receive data from or about the mobile phone or devices that you use to install and / or access the Website. We may also capture certain “clickstream data” pertaining to your site usage (such information referred to as “Website Usage”). Clickstream data includes, for example, information about your computer or mobile device, web browser and operating system and their settings, the referring page that linked you to the Website , the pages, content or ads, to the extent ads have been included on the Website, that you see or click on during your visit and when and for how long you do so, items you download, the next website you visit when you leave the Website, and any search terms you have entered on the Website or a referral site.
In addition, it may deploy various tracking technologies on the Websites to collect additional information about your Website visits For example:
- Local Shared Object: Local shared objects, such as “Flash cookies,” may be stored on your computer or device using a media player or other software installed on your computer or device. Local shared objects operate like cookies, but cannot be managed in the same way. Depending on how local shared objects are enabled on your computer or device, you may be able to manage them using software settings. For example, for information on managing Flash cookies click here.
- HTML5: HTML5 (the language some websites are coded in) may be used to store information on your computer or device about your Website usage activities. This information can be retrieved by us to determine how this Website is being used by our visitors, how it can be improved, and to customize it for our users.
- Cookies cache: Cache cookies, such as eTags, may be used to identify your computer or device as the same computer or device that visited our Website or another website in the past.
- Clear gifs: A pixel tag (also known as a “clear GIF” or “web beacon”) is a tiny image – typically just one-pixel – that can be placed on a web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our web pages.
These tracking technologies may be deployed by us and / or by our service providers on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to you, and relate your Website Usage Information to other information about you, including your Personal Information.
By using this Website, you consent to our use of these tracking technologies as described above.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We may supplement the information obtained from you with information that is obtained from third parties. The type of information that is shared with us could include, for example, contact information (like name and email address) and user demographic information (like zip code, age or income level), as well as other types of Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information. We will use such supplemental information received or obtained from third parties in accordance with this Policy.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” (DNT) signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not change our tracking practices (which are explained in more detail directly above) in response to DNT settings in your web browser. We do not require third party service providers to honor DNT settings in any particular way. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to these signals.
How is your information used?
We and our service providers may use the information we collect from and about you to perform a variety of functions, including the following:
- enabling users to use this Website and its features
- processing and fulfilling your transactions online on the Juilliard “Make a Gift” page, the Performance Calendar page, in the Juilliard Store, and otherwise
- enabling prospective candidates to apply to Juilliard programs
- developing new offerings, including mobile apps and other interactive products
- administering our Websites and your student, alumni, or other account with us
- responding to your requests, questions, and concerns
- market research
- informing users about the availability of new features and offerings
- facilitating the provision of software updates and product support for applications and programs
- informing users of the availability of content supplements for existing applications
- sending you marketing and other communications, including information about our and others particular programs, services, events, and products that we think might be of interest to you
- protecting our rights and property
- to prevent fraud
- displaying ads to you on our Website or other websites pertaining to your interests and history with us
- to administer contests and sweepstakes conducted by us or on our behalf
- customizing our Website to your interests and history with us
- other purposes disclosed when Personal Information is submitted to us
We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including both Personal Information and Website Usage Information, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources (including third parties) as described above. We or our service providers may also use your information to assess the level of interest in, and use of, our digital products, Websites, our emails and our other messaging campaigns both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
Do we share Personal Information and Website Usage Information with others?
Yes. We may share the information we collect on this Website with others for a variety of reasons. In addition to the kinds of information sharing you might expect, such as sharing within Juilliard and with third parties who need your information in order to provide services to us (or on our behalf), and sharing what you voluntarily post to public areas on this Website with other Website users, you may share your information:
- with our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing and other purposes, unless you tell us not to by following the instructions in the Opt in and Opt out section of this Policy
- with our co-sponsor (s) if we obtain your information in connection with a contest, offering, or other promotional activity that is jointly offered by us and any third parties, unless you instruct us not to by following the instructions in the Opt in and Opt out section of this Policy
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal request, or to comply with the law
- in connection with a corporate change or dissolution, including for example a merger, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, sale of assets or wind down of business
- In addition, we may share non-personally identifiable Website Usage Information (including aggregate data) with others for their own use, in a form that does not include your name or contact information.
Furthermore, when you use our Websites, certain information you post or share, such as comments, or other content or information, may be accessible to other users of the Website. If such portion of the Website is only available to you as a Juilliard alumni or student, only other users who are also able to log in to such portion of the Website will have access to information you post or share there. For members of the Juilliard Alumni Online Community, the information you share as an alumni may be made available to other alumni through the Online Alumni Directory, but participation in the Directory is voluntary. You are given the opportunity to opt out of the Online Alumni Directory when you register for the Online Community. If you have opted in, you can still determine what personal data to display on an item-by-item basis by unchecking the “Make Private” checkbox on in your Profile Update form, which defaults to private (that is, “Do Not Display”) for all fields except alumni last names and class years . Students may opt out of being listed on the student online directory by visiting the Registrar's office.
Alumni, students, and faculty who choose to be included in the Private Teacher Directory understand that the Personal Information they provide to Juilliard for the purpose of inclusion in the Private Teacher Directory shall be made publicly available on the Website and Juilliard shall not be liable for any potential damages associated with the public sharing of such information.
Opt In and Opt Out
You may have the right to “opt in” and / or “opt out” of certain of our uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. For example, you may opt out of promotional emails from certain areas of our Websites by either clicking on an opt out or “unsubscribe” link, to the extent one is provided in the promotional email, or by responding to the email address given within the promotional email.
If you want to Share US not (or stop Sharing) your Personal Information with Third Parties for Their Use Direct Marketing, US Please Send an Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating That you are Asking US to stop Sharing your information with Third Parties . Please note that we will not be responsible for any communications that you may receive from entities that received your Personal Information prior to the date of your request. In these cases, please contact that entity directly.
We may send text messages to you, including text messages relating to audition information for applicants and as part of Juilliard's Community Alert System during an emergency. Please see the "Text Messaging" Section below for information on how to opt out of text messaging.
Our Websites that are mobile applications may have features to “push” messages to you. You can opt out of receiving those messages through functionality offered based on your mobile device.
We may choose to display advertisements on this Website and elsewhere, and such advertisements may be customized to your interests and preferences based on your Personally Information and Website Usage Information collected through our Websites unless you opt out by following the instructions that can be found at the Network Advertising Initiative's (“NAI”) Page Ad Network opt-out at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out Page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ . You have to opt-out using each of your web browsing applications separately. However, if you opt-out we may still suggest offerings to you on this Website based on your history at this Website.
We use Google Analytics to generate analytics reports on the usage of this Website. To opt-out of your Website Usage Information being included in our Google analytics reports, you may follow these instructions. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Privacy Overview.
Please understand that it may take us a few days to process any opt out request and that even if you opt out of receiving certain correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
We maintain a presence on several social networking and blogging platforms, including, without limitation, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram, and we also incorporate some third party social networking features onto our Websites. Through these platforms and features, as well as additional platforms and features, whether now known or hereafter developed, you may receive some Personal Information and some Website Usage Information about you, and this Policy applies to the information that we collect through such platforms. However, such third party social networking platforms and blogging platforms have their own privacy policies which explain how they will use, protect and share your information, including any information you share on those platforms through our Websites, and we encourage you to read them.
By submitting your mobile phone number, you consent for Juilliard to send text messages (“Text Messaging”) about Juilliard to the mobile device associated with that number using an automatic system, including, but not limited to, messages to applicants to regarding audition scheduling and messages during an emergency as part of Juilliard's Community Alert System. Message and data rates may apply. You may not consent on behalf of someone else or provide someone else's phone number. We will use any information we collect in connection with our Text Messaging in accordance with this Policy.
Will you have the Ability to opt out of Receiving text messages by following the Instructions in the text message you receive or, in the Case of Emergency Messaging, by logging into your account at https://wa.juilliard.edu.
Your Access Rights
You may review, update or modify some of the Personal Information that is stored in your student, alumni, or other account on the Website (if applicable) by logging into your account at https://wa.juilliard.edu. We may ask you to verify your identity and provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information. Your right to delete your information is subject to our records retention policies.
While we endeavor to protect the security and integrity of sensitive Personal Information collected via our Websites, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we can not guarantee that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. If you correspond with us by email, text message, or even through web forms like a “contact admissions” feature on this Website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view the information you send in transit by such means. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
If you create a student, alumni or other account on this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you shall be responsible for any activity that occurs using your account credentials, whether or not you authorized such activity. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
If we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our care may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your email address, we may notify you by email. You consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use the U.S. Postal Service to notify you in this situation, please email us at email@example.com.
While Juilliard offers programs for children at certain times of the year, and provides information about those programs on this Website, this Website is intended solely for users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Users under thirteen (13) without prior verified parental consent. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not provide Personal Information of any kind whatsoever.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time, and such changes will be effective with respect to this Website immediately upon posting on this Website. We will notify you of material changes to this Policy by other means, including, for example, by posting the revised Policy with the date it was revised on this page or by email. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we are protecting the information we collect.
If you have any Questions or Comments Regarding our Privacy Practices, you May contact US at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Effective Date: March 31, 2015
Last Modified: March 31, 2015
Amphio ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Amphio Limited whose registered office is at 5 Jardine House, Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough Road, Harrow, Middx, HA1 3EX.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.amphio.co or related Amphio sites (our site) or in our applications (apps) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to access certain pages on our site, search for a product or use our applications from time to time, place an order on or via our site (to the extent applicable), participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site or app (to the extent applicable), enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site or any of our apps. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, or use of one of our apps (including on third-party sites or platforms, or when you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your app registration account), you may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, device ID number, geolocational information, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit our app partners such as Juilliard to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are a then-existing customer of Amphio websites or apps, Amphio will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you do not have an existing relationship with Amphio, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please confirm / tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) ;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site and apps is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you We will use this information:
- to administer our site and apps, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site and apps to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site and apps, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site and apps safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site and apps about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above including providing to third party licensors (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in postcode SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and apps.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Amphio Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and apps; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £ 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Terms of Service
Amphio Limited and The Juilliard School (together, us or we) have worked together to create an application entitled ‘Juilliard Open Studios’, which will be available for use via the following platforms: Apple iPhone; Apple iPod touch and Apple iPad to end users (the App).
Our respective details are:
1. Amphio Limited, whose company number is 08307292 and registered office is at 5 Jardine House, Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough Road, Harrow, Middx, HA1 3EX (Amphio). Amphio is the developer of the App; and
2. The Juilliard School, a New York 501(c)(3) registered non-profit corporation located at 60 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023, USA (Juilliard).
These terms of service (the Terms of Service ) are supplemental to the Apple Licensed Application End User License Agreement (the EULA ) and the Apple Terms and Conditions (the Ts & Cs). By establishing an Account on the App, you agree to and accept these Terms of Service.
The Subscription will be considered to be an In App Subscription as that term is used in the Ts&Cs, and subject to the terms of the Ts&Cs that apply to In App Subscriptions.
New users will receive a 7-day free trial when the Subscription begins after which the Subscription will be offered on a calendar month basis. The cost of a monthly Subscription will be set forth on the App’s home page in the App Store (the Subscription Fee). We may vary the Subscription Fee from time to time. In the event that the Subscription Fee is varied, you will be notified in advance. Your Subscription Fee will be charged to your iTunes Account.
A Subscription provides access to: (i) all Episodes that have been released through the App, including Episodes issued prior to you purchasing your Subscription; and (ii) any additional Episodes that are released through the App from time to time while you maintain your Subscription. The number of Episodes released per month may vary on a month-by-month basis.
Your Subscription will last for one calendar month and will be automatically renewed at the end of that particular month (Auto-Renewal). Your Subscription Fee will be payable 24 hours before the Auto-Renewal. Your iTunes account will notify you of the Subscription Fee.
You are free to turn off the auto-renew facility in your iTunes account after you have subscribed. If you turn off your auto-renew facility not less than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, your Subscription will not be subject to Auto-Renewal nor will you be charged the Subscription Fee thereafter. To suspend or cancel your Subscription, please turn off the auto-renew facility in your iTunes account. You will not receive a refund if you cancel your subscription or turn off your auto-renew facility during a subscription period.
We will not be liable to you in contract, tort or otherwise in the event that you cannot view any content or Episode within the App (irrespective of the reason) or in the event that we do not provide new Episodes at any time. We are not under any obligation to provide any number of Episodes in any particular period. Any Episodes or other content put in the App is at our complete discretion. No provision within this agreement seeks to exclude liability for death or personal injury.
If you terminate your Subscription, you will lose access to all Episodes.
All intellectual property rights in the Episodes that are made available to you through the App are owned by us or our students, licensors, developers or partners. You may use these Episodes for your own personal, non-commercial use, and only through the App. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium any Episodes or any portions thereof or material made available from this App. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms of Service, we have the right to deny access to, and to suspend or terminate your access to, the Episodes or any portion of the App at any time if you violate these Terms of Service, the Ts&Cs or the EULA.
For further terms relating to your Subscription or its cancellation, please see the Ts&Cs.
For terms relating to the licence that you are granted in downloading the App please see the EULA.
Last modified: October 2016
- 购买数字产品：我们的数字应用程序可通过苹果的 APP 商店获取。苹果的 APP 商店隐私政策可从此处获取。
- 学生就业服务： Symplicity主办的学生就业服务网站的隐私声明可从此处获取。
- 录取博客（Admissions Blog）：SquareSpace主办我们的录取博客。可从此处获取SquareSpace的隐私政策。
- 简讯：AT&T 协助茱莉亚与申请人就其申请进程和申请状态进行沟通。AT&T 的隐私政策可从此处获取。Regroup协助茱莉亚与学生、家长、教师和员工在紧急情况下进行沟通。Regroup的隐私政策可从此处获取。
当您访问网站时，某些信息会由我们自动采集。例如，当您访问本网站时，我们的服务器将自动采集您的 IP 地址，并且我们会将该 IP 地址与您的域名或您的因特网接入提供商的域名相关联。如果您访问属于移动应用程序的网站或通过移动应用程序访问基于网络的网站，将获取来自或关于您用于安装应用程序和/或访问该网站的手机或移动设备的数据。我们还将获取与您的网站使用相关的某些“点击流数据”（此类信息被称为“网站使用信息”）。点击流数据包含以下内容， 比如关于您的计算机或移动设备、网页浏览器、操作系统及其设置、连接您与该网站的引用页面、网页、您访问时看到或点击的内容或广告（限于已包含在该网站上的广告）、您的访问时间、您访问的持续时间、下载项目和您离开该网站后访问的下一个网站以及您在网站或推介网站上输入的任何搜索词。
- Cookies：Cookies 是指网站请求存储在您的计算机或设备上的小型数据文件。Cookie 向您的网页浏览器分配唯一的数字标识符，使我们可以确定您是过去访问本网站的同一用户，并将您对该网站的使用与您的其他信息关联起来，如您的网站使用信息和个人信息。 Cookies 还可用于提升您在网站上的体验（例如，通过存储您的用户名以使您容易登录，在您提供密码后使您在网站上保持登录状态，并且在您浏览时存储您的购物车内容）或采集常规的使用信息和综合统计信息，检测和防止欺诈。大部分的浏览器可进行设置，以检测 Cookies 并为您提供拒绝它们的机会，但是在某些情况下，拒绝 Cookies 可能会禁止或阻止您使用网站或其功能。了解关于 Cookies 使用的更多信息，包括如何管理或删除它们，点击此处。
- 本地共享对象：本地共享对象，例如：“Flash cookies”，可以通过使用安装在您的计算机或设备上的媒体播放器或其他软件，存储在您的计算机或设备上。本地共享对象的运行像cookies一样，但其管理方式却不同。根据本地共享对象被允许在您的计算机或设备上操作的情况，您能够使用软件设置对其进行管理。例如，关于管理Flash cookies的信息，点击此处。
- HTML5：HTML5 （某些网站的编码语言）可能会用于在您的计算机或设备上储存关于您的网站使用活动的信息。我们可以获取此信息，以确定我们访客如何使用本网站、如何进行改善并为我们用户而进行改进。
- Cookies缓存： Cookies缓存，如 eTags， 可用于识别您的计算机或设备与过去访问我们网站或其他网站的计算机或设备相同。
- 网络信标（Clear gifs）：像素标签（也称之为“清晰GIF文件”或“网站信标”）是一个较小的图像——一般只有 1 像素——可置于网页或我们与您的电子通讯中，旨在帮助我们通过以下方式测量我们内容的有效性，如计算我们的在线访问人数或确定您是否已打开我们的任一邮件或查看我们的任一网页。
我们利用 Google Analytics 来对本网站的使用情况生成分析报告。欲拒绝我们 Google 分析报告中包含的您的网站使用信息，您可以遵循这些指示。欲了解更多关于 Google Analytics 的信息，请访问 Google Analytics 隐私概览。
我们参与了多个社交网络和博客平台，包括但不限于 Facebook、Twitter、YouTube、 Pinterest 以及 Instagram。同时，我们还将某些第三方社交网络的功能合并至我们的网站。通过这些平台、功能以及其他的平台和功能，不论是现在已知的还是此后开发的，您可以接收某些关于您的个人信息和网站使用信息。本政策适用于我们通过此类平台采集的信息。但是，此类第三方社交网络平台和博客平台已制定其自己的隐私政策，用以说明其如何使用、保护和分享您的信息，包括您通过我们网站在此类平台上分享的任何信息，我们建议您阅读此类政策。